In short. Busy!
Karlee: Has learned how to climb up and over almost any obstacle, she pulls herself up to see but is still in power army crawl mode, although I think it moves her even faster then crawling.
Kim: Enjoying her adventures as a volleyball coach.
Matt: Last semester of school, tons of commuting to work/school, and have started the application process, 5 down, 8-10 to go. Oh and last weekend I took home the coveted Kickoff Classic '09 trophy, I have won 2 of the last 3 mini-golf marathons and will hold the trophy and title for probably the last time before leaving for law school.
4 comments:
Wow, when we asked for updated pictures you certainly know how to come thru. Okay next assignment is one of all of you. (that will keep you busy for another minute or two) We love our little Karlee monkey too. Hope she doesn't get to many dings and dents before she gets this walking thing figured out. Have a good week and we love you all.
What a princess! I love the dress and those shoes! Cute!!! I don't know what else to say, except good luck with everything. Yuck on commuting, but yeah for Kim's volleyball coaching. How's that going? Do you like it???
What a cutie! I love the new header pic!! :)
Karlee is getting so big! she is so cute! Hey i had a question. when you and matt cleaned that office how did you hear about it, and what office was it?... This is kelsey floyd by the way
Post a Comment