Sunday, November 1, 2009
Halloween Fun!
We had a fun Halloween. We started off the day by going to a little carnival that all of the schools in the county put together, Karlee enjoyed looking at all of the different costumes but was too little to play any of the games. Later that evening we took our little chicken trick-or-treating to a few houses. She had no idea what was going on but loved that everyone was giving her candy. When we got done trick-or-treating our friends Scott and Jacqueline came over for some soup and bread bowls. Then we headed to Holiday lanes for the tradional Bradshaw Halloween bowling. We have for some reason done it almost every year that we've known each other. Maybe because no one else goes bowling on Halloween. I bowled the game of my life with a 166. We had to take a picture to remember. Matt couldn't handle me beating him so he insisted that we played another round. It was a lot of fun and Karlee was such a good little sport staying up way past her bed time so we could continue in our tradition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Such a cute chicken! hee hee.
I love that everyone's chicken's this year! (Tora was a chick too). Cute idea with Karlee in the leaves.
Boom Chicka Rocka! I love Karlee's chickeness. She is so cute!
Looks like I forgot to post my comment correctly! I laughed when I saw this costume! How many chickens are in this family, LOL?! She looks so great!
Post a Comment