Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Garage Sale

We had a garage sale with my parents a couple weeks ago. It just happened to be pouring rain all day. It was a lot of work going through everything trying to find stuff to sell. Matt and I came out pretty lucky. We sold all of our big stuff we had been hoping to sell before we left for Virginia.

Karlee helping Grandma go through her cupboards.

Karlee had such a good time hanging out in the garage playing with all of the stuff we were trying to sell.

7 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

Ride em', cowgirl!

Kayla said...

Yay for garage sales, boo for rain!

Jenn said...

Wow...moving time is coming! Hooray for you guys and your adventure! We should get together before you fall of the face of the earth....you know how Virginia is...:)

Lindsey said...

Could that girl be any cuter? I don't think so! I love your new pictures! You guys look great!

Jo said...

LOVE the new header!!!

Jamie said...

Hiiieeee! Thanks for leaving a comment, let's be blog buddies. Hey, if you guys need any help moving call or text me. Shane's got some muscles and I can watch Karlee or help, too!

Nellie said...

I found your cute blog! Yes, we had a good cry--we miss you! It will be great to follow your adventures in Virginia!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed