Tuesday, April 5, 2011

We Thank Thee, O God, For a Prophet

"Mommy, please I watch the Prophet?"

Today I was talking to one of my sisters on the phone and Karlee came up to me and asked if she could watch the Prophet. I mean we had been watching him all weekend so it wasn't completely out of the blue. But it was just so sweet. She was so excited to see his familiar face on the TV that she wanted to see it again. So I got on the computer and I turned on conference again. She grabbed her coloring book and crayons and started coloring quietly then said, "Mommy, we be quiet when the Prophet talk, huh?"

6 comments:

Terry said...

That is so sweet. I love that she wants to see him again and again. Good for her, good for you guys!!!
Now you need to teach her the primary song "Follow the Prophet" and you will have it made.

Heidi said...

She is SOOO cute! I think it's awesome that she pulls out the coloring book when he is talking. Darling!

Mardie said...

So adorable! I love it!

Jo said...

That is amazing! Thank you for sharing. Gives me goosebumps when I think about the strength of this rising generation. And the strength of the parents. You rock!!

Megan B ♥ said...

We could have used her fine example last weekend...

Dean and Rachel said...

That is seriously the cutest thing I've ever heard!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed