We had two great visitors come to our house last week. It was so fun to have my sister Jodie here and her cute baby Jaxson. Karlee was thrilled and could hardly sleep at night. We stayed up way too late and woke up too early. We went to the beach, shopping, Colonial Williamsburg, threw a baby shower, and just hung out and enjoyed the warm weather. It was so nice to have someone here to keep me company right in the thick of finals for Matt. Thanks for coming!!
Karlee lovin on baby Jax
Virginia Beach
Looking for seashells.
4 comments:
We had a blast! Wish we could have stayed a couple more days!
Cute pictures of you guys. I'm still sad that I wasn't able to come :( I can't wait to see you guys in Utah!
Karlee looks like she will just fine with a baby brother. She loves Jaxson.
JEALOUS of your beach time!!!!
Post a Comment