Thursday, August 25, 2011

Baby Update/Hurricane Update

Well I have 3 days til my due date. I never went this far with Karlee and it's a little rough. I have mixed feelings because there is a big hurricane that is supposed to hit on Saturday night/Sunday morning...I'm not sure whether it's safer for the baby to be in or out. I don't really want to be away from Karlee and not know whether she's safe or not. There are just a lot of what ifs that I don't really like. We are expected to lose power for a few days and maybe have a tree or two fall. They are actually canceling school on Monday and telling students to evacuate. I'm not too convinced that evacuation is necessary but we don't have that choice. I went to the doctor today he assured me that if he thought I'd be having this baby soon he would have me be induced today but I haven't progressed at all and so he doesn't think he'll be coming anytime soon. So here's to hoping he'll wait to come til after the storm. Wish us luck!

5 comments:

Kayla said...

Wow. Just wow. Maybe your babe will make his appearance on Monday since Matt has the day off??? But yikes, that is scary - maybe it is safer to keep him in for awhile, though that stinks going overdue. I go CRAZY when I go overdue. We'll just keep praying everything turns out okay!!

Mardie said...

We've been thinking about you guys a lot as we read about the hurricane. You are in our thoughts and prayers! We love you guys!

Terry said...

We too have been watching, worring,watching, praying and as Dad puts it (stewing) just a little. I really don't know just what the best option is?? We pray always for your saftey and for the safe arrival of your newest addition. I think I have worn out the search button on the weather channel. Here's hoping that the storm passes by with no complications!! Love you all
Idaho Mom and Dad

Jenn said...

Logan has been keeping me updated through your facebook...yikes! I hope everything turned/turns out okay! Good luck with your little hurricane baby. Such stories to be told about his birth. :)

Nellie said...

I'm so excited for baby # 2. I hope your Mom made it safely and that all went well with the hurricane. Keep us posted!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed