karlee looks so grown up! I miss her terribly! gma b
Wow! She took my breath away. A Sunbeam! Already!?! I bet I know way Karlee's favorite song is now - Still is one of mine. Love you all!!Idaho Gma
CUTE! Can't believe how big she is now!!!
Can you believe it!!! A Sunbeam!!! And a very cute one too :)
She so big, can't believe that her and Kate are sunbeams!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
karlee looks so grown up! I miss her terribly! gma b
Wow! She took my breath away. A Sunbeam! Already!?! I bet I know way Karlee's favorite song is now - Still is one of mine.
Love you all!!
Idaho Gma
CUTE! Can't believe how big she is now!!!
Can you believe it!!! A Sunbeam!!! And a very cute one too :)
She so big, can't believe that her and Kate are sunbeams!
Post a Comment