Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring Break

Last week was Matt's Spring Break! We headed up to DC for a couple of days. The weather was perfect and we had a good time at the temple and some museums. We went to the American History Museum and Karlee was in heaven looking at all of the First Ladies dresses.


Karlee with Michelle Obama's Inaugural gown. It was her favorite.
Waiting for the metro.
Love his toothless grin!

4 comments:

Mardie said...

I love the look Karlee is giving that dress! :) So cute! And Colton does have an adorable toothless grin!

Wilkerson Weekly said...

I think I would be in heaven looking at those dresses...

Anonymous said...

Colton's grin is so contagious!! I'm with Karlee too a real sucker for dress shopping.

Megan B ♥ said...

Looks like fun! Cant wait to see you all!! Those kids are getting so big!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed