We are over half way done with our stay in West Virginia. It's been a different kind of experience. Living in an new place temporarily has had its difficultly especially with kids. It's hard not having your own stuff, doesn't quite make it feel like home, although we have been very blessed as a very kind couple in the ward, who also works at the firm where Matt is working, found us a place to live and if that wasn't enough they also provided us with everything that we've needed, from beds, couches, dishes, washer and dryer, toys for our kids, pretty much everything to furnish a house. We will forever be grateful to them.
The kids and I are still trying to figure out what there is to do here. We've gone to the library and park and shopping. Every time we get out Karlee never wants to go back home, I think she's a little bored. Hopefully we'll learn of other fun things that there are to do. We spent two different weeks in Ohio visiting my sister and that was fun.
Matt has really been enjoying his work at the firm. He loves the firm and the people he works with. We are excited about the opportunities that it may bring. Bridgeport is a very pretty place. Trees everywhere, very hilly, windy narrow roads. It has pretty much everything you need. I think we could be happy here.
 |
| Our place |
 |
| The road we live on |
 |
| The massive hill to climb to get to our house |
 |
| We are loving the extra time we get to spend with daddy |
Karlee's new friends ;) She could have played with these friends for a long time. She was really fascinated with them :)
3 comments:
I believe Karlee looks like she would fit right in with "her new friends" :) She certainly is cute enough to model in any store. I love the picture with Karlee and Colton looking at each other while daddy is reading. That is really precious.
Oh man, we miss you guys! I hope the rest of the time flies by so we get to see you soon (even if for a day!) Do you think it could be a permanent thing? I can't wait to talk and catch up. Hope round two in Idaho provides a little more on the excitement side for Karlee. :)
Looking forward to you getting through the second half so that we can see you here in the west :) I'm so selfish, I know it! Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment