Colton has such wonderful (grown-up) taste for being one. :) :)I'm still with Karlee and Colton for pancakes for breakfast!
He's too darn cute! Funny that his favorites are your favorites :)
You really know how to make a girl wake up and fantasize about bang bang shrimp, don't you? Oh, and yes, I am finally looking at my google reader. You should feel honored that yours was the very very first blog I clicked on :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Colton has such wonderful (grown-up) taste for being one. :) :)
I'm still with Karlee and Colton for pancakes for breakfast!
He's too darn cute! Funny that his favorites are your favorites :)
You really know how to make a girl wake up and fantasize about bang bang shrimp, don't you?
Oh, and yes, I am finally looking at my google reader. You should feel honored that yours was the very very first blog I clicked on :)
Post a Comment