Thursday, February 14, 2013

Colton's shenanigans

Our dear little Colton is almost 18 months old. He's at such a crazy age. I never remember Karlee being this busy and getting into so much. Maybe it's a boy thing?!? If he is in a different room than I am it's trouble. He just goes from one room to the next destroying anything and everything he's not supposed to. Good thing he's cute...

 The other day I was doing my hair and he was playing in the bathroom and he reached up and grabbed my straightener and burned his poor little hand. It was so sad! He walked around saying "owie owie owie owie" all morning.

This is the best picture I could get two days later...4 little blisters :(

2 comments:

Keegan said...

I was wondering what the story was there from Matt's Facebook post. Colton is one busy boy! Sounds like he's going to keep you on your toes.

Terry said...

Ouch!!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed