Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Pre Graduation Celebration

As soon as Matt got done with his finals in May we headed to Orlando to go to Disney World for a little graduation celebration. Matt's brother Justin and his family met us there as well as my parents. We had blast! Karlee's favorite ride was Splash Mountain. Colton loved meeting all the characters.
Our first day at the parks we got caught in a HUGE torrential down pour . It was nuts. We were walking back to the car during the worst of it. Matt and I had ponchos and stayed some what dry but everyone else was drenched.
This picture doesn't do justice. He was soaking wet from head to toe.

Matt in the rain...crazy I tell ya



Matt, Me, Megan, and Justin on Tower of Terror

She loved meeting Belle




Had to get a picture of the tower with the tow truck ;)
While in Orlando we decided to hit up Universal Studios and go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. It was awesome. I loved it. Very well done!
Ollivanders Wand Shop

Karlee and her cousins in front of the castle

Butter Beer is delicious!!!





Colton lovin him some Chick-fil-A sauce

1 comment:

Erin said...

I just saw these pics...SO fun!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed