Friday, March 21, 2014

Gender Party!

So there was this one time that we weren't going to find out what we were going to have. I had finally convinced Matt that it would be fun to not know. He even told people that we weren't finding out. Then he had a change of heart. So instead he planned (with major help from his assistant at work and my sisters) a gender reveal party. To be honest I've never really wanted to do one, mostly because they are super trendy and such but Matt had to do something if he was going to find out so this is what we decided on. The only thing was I did not want to be a part of the planning in anyway. He (they) did a really good job and it was a lot of fun.






It's a.....
I was so surprised. I thought for sure it was a girl.


They guessed the right gender
My sisters and their husbands came to celebrate. Thanks for being so supportive!

3 comments:

Tyandra Perez said...

That looks awesome!! What a fun party and congrats on another little boy! How fun!!!

Erin said...

I love the last picture of all of us! So happy!

Kristina said...

How exciting!! I'm so happy for you. What a fun way to find out the gender, I love it. You are so blessed to have your sisters nearby to celebrate with you. I hope you feel well and that the remainder of the pregnancy goes well.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed