Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Matt, happy birthday to you!! Today is Matt's 24th birthday. Yesterday we went to Iron Man to celebrate and I'm not sure what we will do today. We were supposed to go to Iron Man tonight but Matt wanted to go yesterday so thats what we did. Besides that we'll probably go out to eat and have some strawberry cheese cake that I made. It's Matt's favorite that his mom makes (hopefully it will turn out just as good, I'm a little nervous).
It's crazy the other day we were talking about how we've only known each other for almost two years, but they have been the best two years of my life. It seems like we just got married yesterday but at the same time it feels like we've been married forever. It's hard to remember what life was like before I knew Matt. He really is the best husband in the world. He's one of the hardest workers I know and will be such a great daddy. Throughout this pregnancy he has been amazing. Not only has he provided for our family but he has taken such great care of me when I haven't been able to care for myself. I am so grateful for him.
Happy birthday Matt, I hope that it's an excellent day!
Matt's birthday present

Yes...we're ghetto. We had no candles so we used a tea light one.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Happy Birthday Squirrely! We'll see you tomorrow! Enjoy the cheesecake! I'm sure you did an awesome job Kim!

The Acor Adventures said...

Happy Birthday Matt!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed