The last couple of days it really has become real that we are having a baby really soon. Congrats to my sister-in-law and brother-in-law Mardie and Danny for their beautiful new baby girl. Matt and I have told ourselves that once they have their baby then ours will be here in no time. Theirs is here and now it's our turn. As we were leaving the hospital after seeing new little Ellie, Matt had a scared look on his face. I turned to him and said did that make you nervous. He said maybe a little....okay a lot. It will be an exciting next couple of weeks as we prepare for this baby to come.
I have about a little over six weeks left of this pregnancy and am ready to have this baby. As most of you know this hasn't been the easiest of pregnancies and it doesn't seem to get any easier as time goes on. Just as we think things are looking better another health problem comes up and we start all over again. I am not nearly as bad as I was for the 25 weeks of pregnancy but I sure do wish this throwing up stuff would go away. I just have to keep reminding myself that it will all be worth it in the end and that seems to help most of the time.
p.s. No we are still no closer on a name.
2 comments:
46 more days, 46 more days! You can do it and I can HARDLY WAIT!!! I'm so excited to meet her at last! She'll be worth the aggravation :) I just wish this pregnancy hadn't been so awful for you!!!! PS, I tell myself that once YOU have YOUR baby, that we're on the home stretch for ours :)
You're so close! I can hardly wait for you guys and I'm not even the new parent here.
Post a Comment