Here is a cute little video of Matt feeding Karlee. Matt is so cute with her. He will do it in front of me but not in front of other people. But Karlee adores Matt. When he walks through the door she is all smiles. She will just stare at him and smile and laugh. It's really cute. She doesn't do this for me hardly ever, I think because she see me all day long. Enjoy!
Friday, March 13, 2009
5 months old
Our little Karlee is 5 months old now. Her personality is definitely starting to shine through. She is very particular with many things. She doesn't like tummy time and now will just sit there and cry instead of just rolling over. She doesn't like rice cereal unless it is mixed with apple sauce, maybe it's just that she doesn't like formula because she won't take a bottle either. This first picture is of Karlee's new smile. She does this when she gets really excited. I think it's so funny. It's her little cheesy smile.




Here is a cute little video of Matt feeding Karlee. Matt is so cute with her. He will do it in front of me but not in front of other people. But Karlee adores Matt. When he walks through the door she is all smiles. She will just stare at him and smile and laugh. It's really cute. She doesn't do this for me hardly ever, I think because she see me all day long. Enjoy!
Here is a cute little video of Matt feeding Karlee. Matt is so cute with her. He will do it in front of me but not in front of other people. But Karlee adores Matt. When he walks through the door she is all smiles. She will just stare at him and smile and laugh. It's really cute. She doesn't do this for me hardly ever, I think because she see me all day long. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I love how her whole face smiles together! So cute!
She is SO ADORABLE. That smile is so funny and so precious! Looks like she's got you both on the finger. ISn't it fun that way!!
Matt makes me laugh..."Are you recording? Stop it!!" That is awesome. And she is so very cute.
Don't you think they need to come up with a device to hold their hands while you are feeding them? Cute video!
If Kim wants to keep the house clean while Matt is feeding Karlee shw had better put a sheet over the furniture. By the way Karlee has a grip on that bowl it is bound for the wall any minute. I love the airplane effects - always makes food go down better. Love you all. Mom
5 months already?!?! Those pictures made my day. She has got the CUTEST smile in the WORLD!!!
How cute is she!!! How fun...I can't wait.
Matt you crack me up!!! you are a awesome father....cute little girl....
Already!?! Where does the time go? I'm excited you guys are moving back up here...where are you going to live? We will have to get together.
That is one of the funniest little videos! I love it! Matt is sooo funny! She is getting SO big!
She is so cute! I love that smile!
Hey there!! I found your blog through Joanna's -- hope its okay I checked it out! :) I love Karlee's smile -- irresistible!
Post a Comment