Friday, March 6, 2009

Questions of the Day

Is it so much to ask for 28 hours in a day?
And for stress induced illnesses to be a thing of the past?

It can rain. . . I won't complain.
It can snow. . . I won't complain.
Life can be hard. . . I won't complain.

But come on, 24 hours is all we got to accomplish the laundry list that only grows daily. In theory, unlikely; in practice, not plausible.

Oh and why do our weaknesses have to be exploited so much? So I am a highly stressed person, does that mean that illness upon illness needs to be added to my medical record just to prove to me that I have an unhealthy level of stress? My visit to the doctor yesterday confirmed it. . . more companions for life in the form of stress related disorders.

And yes I was trying to be vague. Just a few questions I have asked today, maybe I will have to start a thought/question of the day entry or something as it feels liberating for some reason to voice my thoughts/questions/frustrations to the world. Till the next.

1 comment:

Lynn Gurney said...

"How do you eat and elephant? One bite at a time!" Set your goals and steadily work toward them. If you do the elephant will eventually be all gone.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed