On a side note, tomorrow is the big day and I think we are all looking forward to some time off from school and LSAT studying (given I only get till the 22nd till I start summer school, but I will take it) Sorry Kim for ruining your birthday with a test. . . I will make up for it.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Cheesy Smiles and Hugs
So Karlee has been showing us more and more of her little personality. She has got the waving thing down though her timing still isn't perfect. She has also learned how and when to steal the show in public by either flirting with nearby onlookers or by screaming or spitting at people with no known purpose. She has also been practicing with Kim her on command hugs and high fives (although this to is not an exact science it seems like she does it best when the camera is nowhere nearby). Here are a few pictures of her smiles and a video of her and Kim practicing their hugs.



On a side note, tomorrow is the big day and I think we are all looking forward to some time off from school and LSAT studying (given I only get till the 22nd till I start summer school, but I will take it) Sorry Kim for ruining your birthday with a test. . . I will make up for it.
On a side note, tomorrow is the big day and I think we are all looking forward to some time off from school and LSAT studying (given I only get till the 22nd till I start summer school, but I will take it) Sorry Kim for ruining your birthday with a test. . . I will make up for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Awwwwe, so cute! Where is da moon cute. We can't wait to see her. I love how she hugs. Lynn said that it is weird seeing you as a mom Kimmy. We luv you guys!
Karlee's getting so BIG! I can't believe it! Hurray for being done with your test (almost), Matt--and happy birthday, Kimo! Hope you have an awesome day!
P.S. I don't think we are coming out to Utah this summer, but we'll have to catch up with you guys if you're around at Christmas time. We're going to be there for over a month because Matt's doing a rotation in Salt Lake! :)
Happy Birthday KIM! And we're pulling for you Matt!
Kim that was too cute!!! She is getting so big!
Happy Belated birthday Kim!! And how did the test go Matt?? Hope it went well!!
That is so sweet. I LOVE her hugs! Steal the heart little girl!! Her grin is totally a stealer!!
I wonder if I could bribe her to do that to me! Sooooo sweet and flirty.
Post a Comment