Monday, June 29, 2009

LSAT Scores are in

After much waiting...Matt finally got his LSAT score back and we couldn't be happier. He got a 165 which was in the 92nd percentile. He did very well and I am so proud of him. Congrats Matt, I love you!
Now on to figuring out where we want to apply :)

9 comments:

Bree :--) said...

WOW!! Way to go! Nice job Matt, sounds like you worked really hard for that. That's the exact score my brother got. Good luck applying.

Karol said...

Congrats! Now for the hard part, decisions. Good for you guys!!!

Megan B ♥ said...

Fan-freaking-tastic!! Congrats, little brother! And sister :)

The Acor Adventures said...

Woo Hoo! Strong work!

Kayla said...

Yah, yah, yah - big deal. Who cares.

WHATEVER - you better know I'm kidding!!!! Way to go - now your stress ulcer can calm down. :)

Jo said...

WAHOO!!!! That is AWESOME!!!!

Jenn said...

Congrats to Matt for doing so well! We are excited for you both! We assume also that your poll would be for which schools? Sounds like fun. Good luck with everything! We miss you guys!

Lindsey said...

HOLY MOLEY! That is so awesome! Congrats!

Trenholms said...

Congrats! I knew you would do well with all your studying and exam prep! I hope all is well with you guys...let us know where the next phase of life takes you.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed