o she is so precious!! such a cutie! hope you guys had a wonderful 4th of july weekend!!
That's funny that her and Tora had the same dress - I actually borrowed the dress from Mardie. Crazy, crazy. They both were very cute in their dresses though!!
Awwwwww..... so cute.
Love her little outfit! She is so dang cute...I really need to see her soon, when she's not sick.
Love it! She is so cute in her outfit...
Karlee is absolutely adorable! She always looks so cute in her little dresses and headbands.
OH that is so cute!
What a ball of Cuteness! She is adorable!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
o she is so precious!! such a cutie! hope you guys had a wonderful 4th of july weekend!!
That's funny that her and Tora had the same dress - I actually borrowed the dress from Mardie. Crazy, crazy.
They both were very cute in their dresses though!!
Awwwwww..... so cute.
Love her little outfit! She is so dang cute...I really need to see her soon, when she's not sick.
Love it! She is so cute in her outfit...
Karlee is absolutely adorable! She always looks so cute in her little dresses and headbands.
OH that is so cute!
What a ball of Cuteness! She is adorable!!
Post a Comment