Thursday, July 2, 2009

Family FUN!

Over the last few weeks we have finally got to have a little fun. It started out with our trip to California, then we went up to Idaho the following weekend for our new little niece Tora's baby blessing. Then the next weekend we had a family reunion with my family. And in between we got to hang out with my sister Erin and her family.

In Idaho we had a really good time hanging out with all of Matt's siblings and their families and his parents. It's always so much fun to get together with every one. It's definitely crazy but I think everyone had a good time. It was the first time that all of the cousins have been together.

From left to right back row: Adalyn, Mieley, Preston, Kaden, Kinley
Front row: Tora, Karlee, Tanner, Ellie, and Crew.

Karlee and her newest cousin Tora.

All of the baby Bradshaw's that were born this year. Ellie, Karlee, Crew, and Tora

While we were there Grandpa Bradshaw saddled up two of his horses to let all of the grandkids take a ride. It was a lot of fun. It was Karlee's very first time on a horse and she loved it as long as the horse was moving. She didn't want the horse to stop.
Grandpa Bradshaw with the horses


Karlee's favorite thing to do at Grandma and Grandpa Bradshaws. Swing. Have you ever seen such a huge smile?

The whole family, after the blessing. Including Gma and Gpa Parker.

When we got back from Idaho, my sister Erin and her family were in town. One of the days while they were here we went to Jump on it. So fun! The kids loved it and so did the grown ups.

Grandma and Kar.

Me and Erin

Having fun bouncing.
Karlee and her cousin Peyton. Peyton tried to feed Karlee anything he was eating. No one was in the room with them and I walked in to find Peyton sharing his go-gurt with Karlee. She has it all over her face. I was just glad it was that when no one was near instead of the cookie and almonds he also tried to feed her. What a good little sharer he is.
Karlee absolutely loved her cousin Porter. Anytime he would come in the room she would just start to laugh at him. We are so sad that they live so far away. But it was so good to see them.

This last weekend while Erin and Lynn were still in town. We had a little family reunion up at a
resort in Park City called Escala. Lisa and Seneca and their family also came into town but we were really sad that Jodie and Barry weren't able to make it. Hopefully next time. We had a really good time. It was so nice to relax and hang out with everyone. We also had a few friends come up different days and stay the night because there was extra room. We swam, rode the gondola, played lots of games, sat in the hot tub til late hours of the night, ate lots, went to the outlets a few times, stayed up way too late, rode the zip line at Park City Mountain Resort, got the great news about Matt's Lsat score, went to the movies, and had lots of fun! Thanks mom and dad for the good time, and Matt for being able to get us a nice place to stay.












Karlee loved the water. She was having a grand ol time splashing around.



Hanging out by the pool. This was right after Matt found out his score. I think our faces say it all. Happy! Me and my two sisters and Erin's friend Chelsea. Sitting in the hot tub. It was nice to have our rooms right by the pool so we could put the kids to be and then go out and swim.

Grandpa Belcher with Kate and Karlee.
This is everyone playing heads up 7-up. I don't know if you remember that game from elementary school. But it was still fun. We also played many games of Marco Polo and sharks and the minnows in the pool both games we loved playing when we were little.

On our way up the gondola. It was such a pretty ride. So nice and so peacefull.


Lisa and I waiting in line for the zip line. I was terrified and almost backed out. But I told Matt not to let me and I'm so glad that I did it. It was so much fun. I wanted to do it again.



This is a picture my dad took while going down the zip line. It was so pretty. You got going so fast, I'm not really sure how he got these pictures to turn out so well.

June was a lot of fun. We are sad that all of our activities are over though. But we can't wait for the Bradshaw family reunion in August!

5 comments:

Matt and Erin said...

Sounds like such a fun month! Congrats to Matt on his great score! I think Drake University sounds like a pretty good place to go to law school. :)

Kayla said...

Awesome pictures! I'm excited for the reunion too! Can't wait!

Megan B ♥ said...

Boy, that IS a lot of family fun! I'm so glad that Jump On It was a success! Here's to the reunion! WAHOOOO!!!

Heidi said...

Fun fun!!! We need to get together soon now that our baby's here and you guys are maybe a little more free.

Lindsey said...

WOW you have been busy! Love the picture in the swing! Her face is priceless. And you ride em cowgirl!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed