Monday, March 8, 2010

We finally have a walker on our hands

Here is our little walker. She is pretty proud of herself. We thought that this day would never come. We thought for sure she would be talking in full sentences before she ever walked. She was never really interested in walking until this last weekend my mom and I took a trip to Idaho to see my sister and she had a hard time keeping up with her cousins. We would always have to bribe her and she would take a couple steps then start crawling. Then yesterday she had a dress on and it was difficult to crawl so she decided she could walk and walking she did. Now there is no stopping her.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Karlee!! Put on your track shoes Mom and Dad! Cuz you will need them to keep up.

Love you all!
G & G Bradshaw

KWit said...

WAHOOOO a whole nother world to explore! Way to go honey ;)

Heidi said...

Yay for Karlee!! I love that she claps at herself...hilarious!

Kayla said...

Awesome. Holy cow, she does not look like she just barely started. She totally looks like she's been walking for awhile. I can't believe how fast she jumped back up and kept walking. Way to go kiddo!

Lisa Woods said...

Good Job! I'm so glad Kate and Micah could inspire Karlee. We had fun with you here. I love Karlee in that the dress.

Megan B ♥ said...

Yay, big girl! She's just on cousin Kinley's schedule. You won't be able to stop her now!

Mardie said...

Yay Karlee!!! That is just such a cute video. :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed