Sometimes things just seem to work out. If we had any doubts about our decision to come to Williamsburg they have been squashed during the course of the last week. There have been many small miracles and tender mercies that have become more than apparent to our view. I will not take the time to list them, as some have been very personal in nature while others do not fit the criteria for public blogging.
All I can say without hesitation is that we are known in the sight of our Creator. We have not been forgotten. Although we are separated from family by distances (that I will never drive again), we feel embraced by the community in which we live. We have felt many of our burdens lifted from our shoulders and have been blessed to witness miracles. Things are going to be okay, just fine in fact. And for me to say that, for those that know me. . . know just what that means.
4 comments:
Don't you have to drive it again to get home? Just saying. And I'm so glad things are falling into place for you. That is always such a relief after stepping out into the wide unknown...So when can we come visit? hee hee hee.
Yay! I'm so glad I found your blog and I'm even more glad you guys came to Virginia too!
I was so happy to read this post. I've been thinking about you and hoping that everything is going well. We love you guys and miss ya.
Yay for blessings :)
Post a Comment