We are still really enjoying ourselves here in Williamsburg. We have been so busy with school, coaching, and having fun. Matt spends long hours at the Law school while Karlee and I go to the park, the beach, have play dates, walk around Colonial Williamsburg, etc. It's been good!
Karlee is getting so big, and is turning into a 2 year old. Hopefully this phase doesn't last too long. She is such a little diva. She loves shoes and always wants to wear her sunglasses, necklace, and carry a purse. She has the funniest personality. And we love her to death!

Don't let her cuteness fool you. She's a troublemaker.

One nice thing about where we live is that there is a pond right across the street from our house. Karlee loves going and feeding the ducks. She also loves making new friends with the old people that are also there feeding the ducks. Love the face she is pulling.

There is a cute little beach 10 mins away from our house. It's shady and the water is warm, no waves, no other people but us, it's perfect for little kids. We have only been once but I'm sure we will go back many times. Karlee was afraid of the sand though and the water. After I took this picture she wouldn't get off of the towel.
School is going well for Matt. He is staying really busy. His work load is beginning to pick up a lot so his busyness isn't going to end anytime soon.
I'm enjoying coaching volleyball. Now that we are into the season it's been a lot of fun. The girls are starting to improve so thats always good. They are a lot of fun. Karlee loves the girl that babysits her while I'm at volleyball. What a blessing that is. Karlee never cries when I leave but as soon as it's time for Krystal to go home she gets really sad.
6 comments:
So glad to hear that you are settling in to your new home and community. Miss you guys!
So cute! Glad things are going well!
So glad that there are nice things to do that is close. The thoughts of playing in or near water this time of year is to forgein to us. Karlee is a mighty cute little diva!! So happy that the volleyball team is coming along, that is great!. Love you all.
Kimmy, Kars looks older in these pictures. It's only been a month or so since we've seen you. It looks like there are lots of fun things to do!
I feel like I haven't looked at your blog forever. She looks so grown up!!! Oh the terrible 2's....Good luck:) Looks like you're having a lot of fun adventures!!!
Well, ditto everyone else. Glad you guys are settled in and enjoying life!
Post a Comment