Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A visit from Grandpa and Grandma Belcher

My parents came to visit this last week and we had so much fun with them. It was fun to go and tour Williamsburg with them. We couldn't have asked for better weather while they were here. It was great!

We toured Colonial Williamsburg

Dad's always on the phone. We tried to get pictures of him each place we went when he was on the phone. :)



We ate lots!
Dad taking another call...

Went to a fun blow-up bouncy place

Mom and dad racing through the maze. Dad is on the left and mom on the right.
:)
Went to Virginia Beach.



Very cold and windy that day. 

Played at the park.

Ate some more.

Toured the Law School





Saw Jamestown settlement.

Proof that Matt came with us somewhere.




We had a Thanksgiving dinner since I am going to my sisters for Thanksgiving...leaving Matt behind.
Helping Grandma make an apple pie.

Went to Yorktown. It's beautiful!

Phone!




And of course spent quality time with Grandma and Grandpa

Karlee was in heaven the whole time. She loved having gma and gpa here and so did we.

7 comments:

Mardie said...

I'm so jealous! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!

Lisa Woods said...

I love Karlee's glasses, so cute. Wish we could come visit. Looks like you all had a great time. Love all the pics of dad on the phone.

Lynn Gurney said...

You guys were busy! I can't wait to come and visit! I too love the pictures of dad on the phone...classic, classic :)

Megan B ♥ said...

What a wonderful treat!!! I am sure they are bummed to be back here freezing their butts off :)

Megan B ♥ said...

Get it? "Bummed" to be here? Butts off? Wink, wink!

Kayla said...

It really looks so pretty there. I really hope we can come visit someday!

Dean and Rachel said...

You're cracking me up with all the phone pics! But really, who is he talking to? For work?
I LOVE her glasses. She looks adorable. My little sis had to wear a patch when she was little. Looks like fun!:)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed