Monday, December 13, 2010

Thanksgiving

Karlee and I went to my sisters house in Wisconsin for Thanksgiving...leaving Matt behind to get lots of studying done. We had so much fun spending time with 2 of my sisters and their families. Karlee was entertained the whole time by her cousins. She had a blast.

My Bro-in-law Barry cooked the turkey. He marinated it in coke. It was actually very tasty.



Hanging out watching football on Thanksgiving.

Erin, me, and Jodie
Karlee and Kendy at the little little kid table

YAHTZEE





Black Friday Shopping
Erin thought it looked comfy to sit in the box of pillows. It was until she tried to get out.
Dance party
Karlee with her cousins Porter and Clara
You can't go to Wisconsin and not try on a cheese head.
Karlee and Kendy playing at gymnastics





We had a lot of fun! Thanks Acors for letting us come hang out with you!

2 comments:

Mardie said...

So fun! And I love Karlee's glasses. So stinking cute!

Lynn Gurney said...

We had a blast! Why no nuti-pot pictures? ps. I look so dooffus in all these pictures. Thanks for posting them!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed