My friend/neighbor Heather and I took Karlee and her daughter Esme trick-or-treating by our houses. These girls were so cute and funny. They thought it was great that everyone was giving them candy. They kept asking to go to another house to get another trick-or-treat. They weren't shy at all. Which surprised me because Karlee is always a little shy around people she doesn't know but she would walk right up and say trick-or-treat and then raise her hand and say "I am Belle". It was really cute.
Then we made our way over to one of Matt's friends from school to have some hot chocolate. Cora and Canyon er...Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder were there too. I think Karlee enjoyed Halloween a lot more than the Trunk-or-Treat.
3 comments:
Yep Karlee is our "little belle of the ball" She looks cute as Dorothy too - but somehow the smile as Belle is just too much. Colton on the other had is just as pleased as punch in about any situation - I love the tiger outfit.
Gma Bradshaw
looks like you all had lots of fun!
What a happy adventure! Trick or treat!!
Post a Comment