Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving Festivities!

We had a great Thanksgiving this year! We drove to Columbus, Ohio to my sister Erin's house and we had a blast! We are glad that we decided to go. Karlee LOVED playing with her cousins all day long. The day we left she came up to me as we were packing up and said "Mommy, I so sad today" I asked her why and she said "I don't want to leave". The kids all got along so well and it was so nice to hang out with my sisters.
Our trip consisted of playing out side
Preparing food


Playing with cousins
Eating lots!
Being with family 
Playing minute to win it games



Karlee getting a hair cut
Rollerskating
Erin is 8 months pregnant. She got to watch the babies.


Karlee wouldn't put on the roller skates until the very end.

Yay! We finally talked her into skating with us!

We also went shopping, to the movies, played games, had a dance party. It was a blast!

4 comments:

Lynn Gurney said...

We had so much fun with you guys here!!!! Love all of the pictures you took. I didn't take any, so I'll have to get copies from you. We are missing you already :) Love yas!

Kayla said...

Looks like fun! Love that you and Colton are all matchy!

Lisa Woods said...

I feel left out now, looks like you guys had so much fun

Terry said...

We're so glad you had fun. Good times, good food and even better company.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed