Our Christmas was just as good as our Christmas Eve. Both kids woke up around 7. We looked at what Santa brought us then ate some breakfast. After breakfast we opened presents. Karlee was so excited about every little thing that she got.
 |
| Ready to see what Santa brought |
Can you tell that Karlee loves anything princess? Not sure how we got such a girlie girl.
 |
| Colton loved just watching the action and sucking on his gifts |
 |
| Karlee thought it was pretty fun to open both her and Colton's presents |
 |
| I guess Colton didn't like what he got. No milk :( |
Then we headed off to Church.
 |
| Love this pic. She wasn't really sad she just likes to pull faces when I take pictures. |
After Church we had brunch with our dear friends the Armstrongs.
 |
| Playing Yahtzee free for all. |
2 comments:
Ha, ha, Merry Christmas!!
I miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment