We have visited a few Santa's so far. We went to the mall in Newport News and Karlee wanted to see Santa so bad. I was a little hesitant because he looked really scary. But I let her. In years past she has been afraid of Santa but not this year. He held his arms out to put her on his lap and I was really hoping she wouldn't go to him. But of course she did. He was a ghetto Santa and his elves were worse. I really wish I would have been able to take a picture just to show you Santa. My friend leaned over to me and said, "we're definitely not in Utah anymore".
Yankee Candle has a flagship store here in Williamsburg. We love going there and Santa is actually there year round, which is why I think Karlee isn't afraid of him anymore because she sees him so often. I definitely prefer him over the mall Santa. Karlee told him she wanted an Ariel Barbie and a Snow White movie....I hope he can deliver.
2 comments:
Colton looks like he is totally chillin' on Santa lap and is just fine with all the fuss. Karlee is just a sweet as a little princess should be - love the pictures. I believe that must be YankeeCandle Santa - he looks familiar. Do you ever stop by the fudge shop anymore? :). The side picture of Colton at 3 months is so fun. Love you guys.
Tanner was showing me a really expensive Lego set that he wanted and told me "don't worry about it, Mom! Santa will get it for me! It doesnt' matter how expensive it is!"
Doh.
Cute picture of my cute niece and nephew :)
Post a Comment