Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Funnies

-Karlee's school had their Easter party at school today. In the car on the way to school Karlee said "Mommy, I'm so excited, I just can't get my excited out!"

-We went to see the Easter bunny a week or so ago at Yankee Candle (we will sure miss that place). When Colton saw the bunny he was beyond excited and so happy. Which I thought was so funny because really he has no idea who the Easter bunny is or what it does. But he was really excited and went right up to it and touched it...then it moved and it freaked him out so bad. He wouldn't look at it anymore and wanted nothing to do with it. It was hilarious. He must have thought it was a giant stuffed animal or something. I wish so bad that we would have filmed it.
Colton eating an egg shell and all :)



1 comment:

Terry said...

Happy Easter to our VA Family!! I'm with Colton large fuzzy animals that hug me back are scarey. Hope you are having a wonderful day. For all the right wonderful reasons.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed