This week I think that I can finally say that I have come over the hump of being sick (knock on wood). It only took 20 weeks but hey at least it didn't last 40. I feel like I can actually do and eat whatever I want without having to worry about losing it. It's a great feeling. I go to the perinatologist today and hopefully he will have some new insight as to whether this baby is really a girl or not. If not I guess we will just keep saying it's a girl and maybe we'll be surprised by a boy.
3 comments:
Oh, congrats! I'm so relieved that you are feeling better. HALF the pregnancy? Jeesh, that's obnoxious! I hope the rest of the pregnancy is smooth for all three of you!
Glad you're feeling a bit better, Kim! I hope you're able to find out today if you're having a boy or girl. Take care!
Well I'm hoping the baby stays a girl, but you better let us know if it switches so that I don't go buying any little pink onsies for your little boy! :)
Post a Comment