Monday, June 16, 2008

National Siblings Day

Today it came to our attention that June 16th is National Siblings Day, a day in which everyone is supposed to take a minute or two out of their lives to reconnect with family. So I hope you all feel reconnected now, because I sure do. In other news we are making a post on a Monday which is a big breakthrough for us. Also, tomorrow may shape up to be the first day in months where one of us is not sick. (knock on wood) My little round of food poisoning and random fevers seem to coming to a close and now for the rest of the week all I have to worry about is a few finals.
Now I am rambling, sorry about that. Happy National Siblings Day to all! And Ma Bradshaw, enjoy the trip to Canada.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Bam! I felt that reconnection - hit me like a ton of bricks!

Sorry I forgot to reconnect with you.

GET BETTER GUYS! SHEESH!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed