Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Matt is the post writterer meaning when he posts it's all words mostly and I'm the post picturer. Nothing much has changed around here. We are all hanging in there during this crazy time of life. Enjoy the pictures
Karlee with Grandpa Belcher. She finally warmed up to him or doesn't realize who is holding her. She is very particular with who holds her and sometimes even looks at her. We're trying to get her out more so that she won't be so grumpy when we're around people. Does anyone know how to get her over this?
She loves anything that sits her up or stands her up. She could play in this all day long I think.
She really is sweet even if she cries when she's around you or won't let you hold her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Kars! I love her. She has got the best smile.
She really does have a gorgeous smile!
Ditto everyone above. That girl's not capable of not being cute.
The shyness and crying when people look at her runs in the family genes. Grandma P.
What a cool contraption she has to play in. I wouldn't want to get out of it either. She is adorable!
Post a Comment