Well Grandma Bradshaw said that we need to post more pictures of Karlee so that they can see her grow. So here are lots of pictures and a few posts. I hope that you all enjoy!
lol I was so excited you commented on my blog. I didn't want to do too many on yours in thought you might find me the crazy blog stocking cousin! But I do check yours out quite often. And your little babe is ABSOUTLEY adorable. I can't believe she is at the 6 month mark. How fun, fast and precious it is. Isn't it!!
4 comments:
Super Cute! Love the first one!
6 months?! Already!?!?
I LOVE all the pictures! Especially the one of her on your sidebar in her cute Easter dress! She is SO adorable! There is nothing like her smile!
lol I was so excited you commented on my blog. I didn't want to do too many on yours in thought you might find me the crazy blog stocking cousin! But I do check yours out quite often. And your little babe is ABSOUTLEY adorable. I can't believe she is at the 6 month mark. How fun, fast and precious it is. Isn't it!!
Post a Comment