goodbye noisy freeway that we can see outside our window...
goodbye scary park across the street....
and goodbye to our ward and friends that we will miss so much.We are moving on Friday the 24th. If you are interested in helping us move we are going to be loading the truck at 5:30pm on the 24th. If you are unable to make it Friday evening and want to take a scenic drive through this...
10 comments:
LOL, looks like a big moving weekend for the Bradshaws! Wow! Love this hilarious post!!
Yay you're moving closer to us...that means we can get together! I'll check with Ben and see if we can help Saturday morning...I'll let ya know.
Yah - what's up with everyone moving that weekend? Sorry we won't be of much assistance - I'm just a big waste of space right now, and Adam's either going to Boise to his cousin's wedding or helping his sister move. What a big weekend!
Love the post though!
How fun. I'm taking it you aren't going to miss the business of the city there! He he. That is going to be so great!! Good luck with the move!
So are you moving to Heber or to your folks house in Heber? Either way I hope everything works out well for you guys. The Easter pictures of Karlee are adorable!
You know we'll be there!
We would come to help, but you never came and visited us. Sorry, better luck next time. jk. It will be nice when it's all over and you are settled into your room at moms.
We will miss you lots! And I promise that we didn't plan our trip to Kentucky just so that we don't have to help you move. We are good helpers... when we are here. Anyway, we will come see you soon!
You know after a couple of weeks, you'll end up missing the train, noisy freeway and scary park....well, maybe not the scary park. :) Best to you guys!!! We'll miss you!
I didn't know you were moving back to Heber! Awesome....We are moving to Midway in May so we'll for sure need to get together.
Post a Comment