Let me first say that I am eternally grateful for the roles both my mothers have played in my life. Without each of their examples and support I can say in full confidence that I would be a lesser man.
However, I thought it might be worthwhile to document a few things that makes Karlee's mom so special:
-She puts what matters first in first place no matter the situation
-She is a grounded and a centered influence for good in our family
-She tries her best at anything she sets her mind to, including being a good mom
-She helps me to slow down and remember how blessed we are
-She helps me focus on the things I can control and reminds me to let the rest take care of itself
-She has a pure heart that continues to amaze me with it's capacity to do good
-She reaches out to others and tries to be an example to others
-She is athletic. . . nothing cooler than a mom that can hold her own while tossing a football
-She has a testimony and I believe has a gift for sharing that in more ways than just words
-She is hilarious. . it takes the right people to get her to completely come out of her shell, but when she does she is so more than just a little amusing
-She sets the example to me of asking what she can do to alleviate the burdens on my shoulders. . . she is always willing to make my life easier
-She loves me (that in and of itself is a feat few have accomplished)
-She allows me and pushes me to think big
-She is willing to put her trust in the Lord regarding the future and ride the roller coaster no matter where it takes us
-She is beautiful to me on so many levels
-She is realistic yet optimistic
-She has a great love and respect for family
There are many more things that I love about Kim. . . for which I don't think a book or blog post could contain. It is sufficient for me to say that she fills every void and fulfills every need that I have. . . She is more than just a wife or a mother, but my best friend in whom I confide and dearly love.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY KIM!
2 comments:
Well said. I second all of that! You're such an good mom Kim!
Yay, Kim! :) And I especially agree with the statement that you are hilarious! We love ya.
Post a Comment