Thursday, May 21, 2009

Swimming

Yesterday my mom and I took Karlee swimming. I think that she really liked it after a while. At first she seemed a little unsure about it all but then after a while she started splashing around and smiling. It was so much fun!


and Karlee is so excited that she has a new cousin now!! Congrats Adam and Kayla. We can't wait to see your new little girl.

5 comments:

Karol said...

What a doll! Btw, do you think I could find that swimsuit in ladies sizes? It's soo cute! :)

Heidi said...

I love her swimming suit! It is so cute! She looks like she enjoyed herself.

Kayla said...

I'm digging that swimsuit too. Karlee is such a happy baby. She always is making me smile.

Dean and Rachel said...

Soooo cute! I love her little swimming suit. Adorable:)

Lindsey said...

She is so cute and I love her suit!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed