Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Update

Well we have finally moved (two weeks ago) and are settled in at my parents house in Heber. It's nice to finally be done packing and unpacking. Things here are going really good. We have been so blessed and are so grateful for it. One month and 2 days until Matt takes the LSAT...YAY! He still would like his score to get a little higher but we can't complain with where it is at right now. It's nice that he now has more time to study now that school is out. It's a little less stressful for him.
I have just been hanging out with Karlee and my mom (when she's home). I have even got to play a little volleyball...it's so nice to get in some fun excercise and play volleyball with people that are good. It's been way too long. Matt and I go play basketball inbetween his breaks from studying...thats fun too.
Karlee is doing good too. Her little personality is shining through. It's so fun to watch her learn and grow. She has started into screaming...I think while she was in the womb we were around her cousin Kate a little too much and she learned how to scream from her. It's lovely, especially when we are in church. She doesn't scream because she's sad or mad she just does it because she has found her voice. She loves to eat anything you are eating but isn't such a fan of babyfood veggies, she will eat the fruit but turns her nose up to the vegetables. Anytime you are eating in front of her she stares at you and licks her lips until you give her a little taste.

Just enjoying her meal.
Karlee and Buddy my aunt Gaylene's dog. She loved Buddy...even when Buddy would lick her face she would just smile.

Karlee and Ellie giving each other loves. They can't wait to meet their new cousin that should be here in the next week or two.

3 comments:

Kayla said...

I hope you talking about this baby in that last line! And let's hope for one week!

Glad you guys are settled in.

Megan B ♥ said...

Oooh! I have never heard of Shabby Blogs before! Cute stuff!

I'm so glad you guys are settling in well at the folks' house. And when Matt gets his record-breaking LSAT score when all is said and done, he'll never take it for granted! What a lot of effort this is, but he's up for it; you both are.

Karlee is so cute that I want to smooch her face off... even in that first picture... but I'll confess I'd probably look for a dry spot first.

Lynn Gurney said...

Kimmy- we need to see Karlee asap. She is just getting so big. It will be fun seeing you in June though. Tell her to stay little...jk.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed