Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bradshaw Family Reunion

This last weekend we had the opportunity to go stay at a camp up in Aston, Idaho with the Bradshaw family. We had such a good time. The highlights for us were playing games all night, going on four wheelers rides and for Matt going canoeing on Horseshoe Lake.
While everyone was at Horseshoe lake Mardie and I stayed back because we had babies that were sleeping. When they woke up we had a good time watching them fight over a Mtn Dew can they both wanted it so we found another can that they could play with.

I think there was a little left over Mtn. Dew in the can. Karlee kept trying to drink it.
We decided to have Karlee and Ellie race each other since they both do the army crawl. It was pretty funny. Here is a video of it.


Sadly this was the only time I took pictures. So I don't have any of the other fun events.
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Bradshaw for the fun memories.

3 comments:

Kim said...

That is so funny to see. Karlee almost looks like she is trying to swim, but on the wood floor.

Kayla said...

We had a GREAT time too! I didn't know you and Mardie were having baby races though - how funny. Next time let's place bets. :) And now I'm going to be the last one to post about our trip - I was hoping you would be a procrastinator like me. . .

Lynn Gurney said...

I love the army crawl race! Too cute! Way to go Karlee!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed