Karlee had her first birthday on Monday. It was a good day but kind of crazy. Matt had to work all day and I had volleyball til late in the evening so we didn't have a lot of time to party but Karlee loved her little cupcake and her presents. I can't believe that our baby is already one. Time flies when you're having fun I guess. Karlee we love you and can't wait to celebrate many more birthdays with you!

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Karlee! Wahoo! I love the pictures of her with all of her presents. She got spoiled! Did you do pancakes in the shape of Kar? That is a cute idea!
Happy Birthday Karlee. I cannot believe she is already 1. She is such a cutie.
Happy birthday, Karlee!!!
Yay! Happy birthday Karlee! What a big girl you are. Tell your mommy to come over again so we can play.
Oh happy birthday sweet chic!!! I love the picture with her in the chair with all her presents surrounding her! One already though??? I can hardly believe it!
Holy moley I can't believe she is one! She is so adorable!
Post a Comment