Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Law Apps Are In!

Barring any huge changes or a fee waiver from a school that we just cannot keep ourselves from applying to, the list is complete. Many people have asked us what schools our list consists of. So I thought I would quickly name the 15 schools that have received an application with my name on it.
(In no specific order)

1.Duke (Durham, NC)
2.California- Berkeley (Berkeley, CA)
3.Cornell (Ithaca, NY)
4.Boston (Boston, MA)
5.Texas (Austin, TX)
6.Washington (Seattle, WA)
7.Lewis and Clark (Portland, OR)
8.UC Davis ( Davis, CA)
9. Arizona St. (Tempe, AZ)
10.Arizona (Tucson, AZ)
11.Brigham Young University (Provo, UT)
12.Colorado (Boulder, CO)
13.William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA)
14.Illinois (Champaign, IL)
15.Washington St. Louis (St. Louis, MO)

?? Utah - Still haven't applied, waiting to get a fee waiver from them and with that may or may not apply.

Some may wonder why I am applying to so many schools, let me assure you that although I probably have a few more applications then some, I am by no way exceeding the amount of applications that many students do. Also, I have been blessed to have my application fee waived from 10 of the 15 schools above. Without a set direction in law or a region of the country that appeals most to us, we have left our options open and am hoping that the decisions and scholarship offers of the schools above will help us know which way to run. We are excited and anxious. The decisions should start coming in from early admission schools as early as Thanksgiving and stretching through April of next year.

Now what to do till then?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I don't know if I could stand the wait! Good luck! :)

Megan B ♥ said...

Nice list! Good luck!

Trenholms said...

We are keeping our fingers crossed for the great state of Texas so we can be neighbors...I am sure you will love it down here! Best of luck, keep us updated as you hear back!

Brad and Kerry said...

so what about iowa? barrys bro went to school there and loved it. nice town and lots of lds students. also 3 hrs from jodie and 3 from erin...just a thought.love ya!

Kayla said...

How about take a nap now!

Shawntel said...

Our vote is for you to get into Duke. We would actually know someone who would be moving here! If you guys ever come to check it out, you are welcome to stay at our home.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed