Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Conference Weekend

Conference weekend was so nice and relaxing. We hung out, got spiritually fed, it was great! Karlee even did pretty good. During the Priesthood session Karlee and I went on a little adventure with my friend Rachelle and her kids. We road the trolley around Williamsburg. The kids loved it. The best part it's only 50 cents for adults and kids are free.
Karlee and Canyon....Proof that they do get along sometimes.
The kidos waiting for the trolley.

I love this one of Karlee. It makes her look so big.

3 comments:

Terry said...

Karlee does look all grown up there sitting so smart on the seat. I can't believe she will be two next week. Hope all is well with the rest of you. Love you.

Lisa Woods said...

Karlee is so funny, my kids miss her.

Megan B ♥ said...

Wow she does look so grown up!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed