Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We had our ward Halloween party and we decided to dress up this year. It was a lot of fun! We won scariest family. They had to make it up because the judges didn't come around to our table and after they gave the awards away the lady in charge saw us and said why didn't you win an award? So she made one up after the fact...Oh well.
We stuffed Mike with all sorts of things. Blankets, stuffed animals, garbage sacks, etc. It got a little heavy for Matt so he spent most of the time sitting.
My sister Lisa made the Mike Wazowski and Boo costume. I made my Celia costume. No one really knew what I was unless they saw Matt and Karlee.
Karlee with her friends Emiline and Cora
Mike Wazowski and Captain Hook. aka Matt and Travis.
Trick-or-Treat
YUM!

10 comments:

The Acor Adventures said...

You guys are super cute in your costumes!

Lisa Woods said...

So cute, you did a good job on your costume. I'm glad that Matt & Karlee were able to use the costumes. Thanks for sending us one for Eli to wear!

Lynn Gurney said...

Cute as a boot! Kim your costume came together nicely. Good job!

Terry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terry said...

You guys can come haunt our house anytime. I think you are all adorable. Thanks so much for the birthday gift. I Love It! In fact I think at least half of the shots are going up on the wall. Even the ring-around-the rosey one.:) Love you!!

Kayla said...

Awesome idea! I love Halloween.

KWit said...

What an awesome idea! You guys looked super cute! It made me laugh when I read what you stuffed Mike with! lol, that's the best!

Megan B ♥ said...

Great costumes! A scary family indeed!

Heidi said...

You guys look awesome! Clever idea!

Lindsey said...

Those are the CUTEST costumes EVER!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed