Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Nap Time Fun!

Yesterday during nap time Karlee had lots of fun. I was exhausted so I decided I was going to take a nap. Sometimes Karlee will nap and sometimes she wont but she is good about staying in her room for the most part. Well I fell asleep on the couch down stairs and woke up to "mommy I need to go potty". So I said ok go into the bathroom and go. She said "no, I already did". I thought oh great...I really hope she just peed her pants. I go up stairs and she's standing at the top with her hands covered in poop.
I threw her in the shower and then went into her room to find this lovely mess....
She had covered all of her "friends" with poop. I'm not sure how long she was in there playing with it, but it sure looked like she was having fun! The joys of motherhood!


(I had to take pictures so Matt could see what he missed out on)

10 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

Motherhood is so glamorous. For reals.

Kayla said...

Well that is certainly gross! I think every mother goes through this at least once. Aren't kids precious?

Megan B ♥ said...

That's not a very nice birthday present, Karlee. Next year I'll give you some better suggestions. Think "day spa".

Kristina said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I'm so sorry.

Mardie said...

You poor, poor girl! And when you're pregnant, the last think you want to do is be bending over and cleaning up poop all over! I'm so sorry! :/

Heidi said...

Oh dear! That's a BIG MESS! It doesn't get much worse than poop. So sorry!

Lisa Woods said...

Matt should be so grateful that he wasn't there. So gross, sorry you had to clean up that mess!

Jo said...

Yuck. That is NO good.

Dean and Rachel said...

Oh my gosh....I have no words....it looks like she was trying to feed the doll poop!

Wilkerson Weekly said...

Think of it as an artistic future.... Right?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed