The weather here has been so HOT! Being 7 months pregnant doesn't help I'm sure. But there are so many fun things to do around here..all being outside, so we've been braving the heat and humidity. The other day we went with a friend to pick blueberries. Karlee thought it was great. She loves Strawberry Short Cake and so she was excite to go to blueberry land, I think she thought we were going to see Strawberry Short Cake there, but she wasn't there.
Karlee started picking the unripe ones because they were pink and purple, until she decided to try one and didn't like it. Then she did good with only picking the blue ones.
To get to the farm where the berries were we got to ride the ferry. Karlee thought that was pretty cool. It was fun but so so hot!
Karlee and her friend Sophie on the ferry.
2 comments:
You can tell it's hot by those cute rosy red cheeks Karlee and her friend are sporting on the ferry picture. I'm dying of heat here and it's hit only like 83ish lately. I don't know how you handle it!!!
Yum blueberies....makes you think of cheese cake, pie, pancakes, syrup, jam.......yum.yum.yum. The basket is about as big as Karlee, she looks like she is having a good time. Hope you can find a cool place to enjoy them.
Post a Comment