Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Teeth Cleaning

A lady in our ward is a dental hygiene teacher at the community college here. Her students needed to learn how to clean kids teeth so she asked if Karlee would be a patient. Matt and I actually both got to get our teeth cleaned too a couple of weeks before Karlee so she was so excited to go. But when we got there she got shy and didn't want to sit in the chair or open her mouth or anything. Finally after a while she warmed up and would let the girl look at her teeth because I told her I would take a picture. She loves to pose for the camera so she thought that was great.  As long as I was taking a picture she would do whatever the student needed her to do. 



After she told me how fun it was! She thought it was great. I'm just glad she cooperated.

1 comment:

Lisa Woods said...

We went to the Dentist last week, it was Kate's first time too. Karlee look like she did a great job for them.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed