Last night we had our first experience with the prenatal class. It went really well and really helped me to relax a lot about labor. I had to drag Matt there but in the end he found it to be very helpful for him as well. We still have three more classes left so hopefully those will be good too. Now we have more of an idea of what to expect in the next coming weeks. We are getting really excited!!
3 comments:
That's awesome! And I'm glad you were able to drag Matt there. I don't remember having to convince Justin to go because he was more panicked about labor than I was -- still is, as a matter of fact :) My favorite part was taking a tour of the maternity floors. That made it all seem so real and so close!! To this day, whenever I smell that very specific maternity ward smell, I get nostalgic and want a new baby!
Woohoo! You guys are getting so close - and I'm doing the "happy for you dance" right now! (That's something you wouldn't want to see in person) :)
Only a little more than a month left! I'm excited to see her over Christmas. Kim, you're amazing--you're still throwing up? I don't know how you do it. I miss you! I totally need to call you.
Post a Comment