Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just Waiting

Not a whole lot new is going on around here. Matt is still as busy as ever with school and work and I still sit at home every day wishing for this baby to come so that I can finally feel good for the first time in nine months. This week I had to be put on a new medication because I have Group B Strep and Group G Strep. I'm not sure if it's the new medication that has been making me sick or if my morning sickness just decided to come back for one last little whoorah. Either way it hasn't been much fun. I'm hoping it's just the medication because the doctor told me I could stop taking it on Saturday if things were still bad, then maybe it'll stop. If not I guess we'll just suffer through it and be even that much more excited for our little girl to get here. Three more weeks and still counting.

4 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

Awwwww, Kim, I'm so sorry you are feeling yucky AGAIN/STILL! I had to explain what the streps were to Justin. He was concerned you were contagious :) Three more weeks. Three more weeks... Nice new blog look!

Dean and Rachel said...

Hi! This is Rachel Kunz (Remund). Your sis found my blog and now I found yours. I can't believe you are having a baby. YAY!!!! Do you have a name yet? I read earlier that you are having a hard time deciding.
My top favorite girl names
1)Kennedy
2)Kylie
3)Paige
4)Reese
5)Adriana

Hope you start feeling better soon!
Let's keep in touch

Kayla said...

I feel bad too. You have had such a rough pregnancy. She must want to make sure that you are really really, REALLY ready for her to make her appearance. I think I'm going to come to Utah a few days early before Ellie's blessing, so I'll be looking forward to seeing you and Matt.

Brock Cardon said...

Hey Kim.... im so excited that i found your blog! i cant believe you only have 17 days till your due date... thats so exciting! well i just want to say im sorry i couldnt go to your shower (i was working... boo!)... i need you to send me your address so i can either send you a gift or bring it over. I am having my baby shower on the tenth which might be way too close to your due date for sure! but i love you and cant wait to see your baby! luv, ashley

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed