I knew you always had a little "elfin magic" in you. Karlee is a real dancer already! I think you should take the Elf Von Bradshaw troup on the road :) Thanks for the smile -- it made my day! Love you, Granny Elf
Now that's just pee your pants hilarious! I did one of those last year and they are too stinkin funny! I liked Matt roping Kim in -- I can't stop laughing. . .I'm gonna watch it again right now. . .
6 comments:
I knew you always had a little "elfin magic" in you. Karlee is a real dancer already! I think you should take the Elf Von Bradshaw troup on the road :) Thanks for the smile -- it made my day! Love you, Granny Elf
Now that's just pee your pants hilarious! I did one of those last year and they are too stinkin funny! I liked Matt roping Kim in -- I can't stop laughing. . .I'm gonna watch it again right now. . .
yep. . still funny the second time too. ..
That made my day , what a crack-up!I had forgotten about Jib Jab Cards, Kimber made one last year with all my kids in it! Happy Holidays!
I love the ending pose that Matt does. It makes me laugh!
Ok, that was WAY too funny.
Post a Comment